- 1 1/2 cup Purple Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 Carrot (medium, grated)
- 2 stalks Green Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 Mango (small, chopped)
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Garlic (clove, small, minced)
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 head Romaine Hearts (large leaves separated, washed and dried)
- 2 Avocado (diced)
- 2 tsps Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
1️⃣ In a large mixing bowl combine the cabbage, bell pepper, carrot and green onions. Toss to combine and set aside.
2️⃣ Add the mango, water, apple cider vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes and sea salt to a food processor and blend until smooth.
3️⃣ To assemble the lettuce wraps, divide the cabbage mixture between the romaine leaves and garnish with avocado, sesame seeds, cilantro and spicy mango dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
For more protein, add cooked chicken, shrimp or tofu!